Friday, January 16, 2009

Update

Wow I haven't blogged in a week!! OMG what is wrong with me! hehe


Let's see where to start.....

I took Kami to the ENT on Wednesday for her 2 week check up after her tubes. Guess what?! Yep she has an ear infection!! What am I going to do with her?!?! She also has a REALLY bad cold and that's why the doctor thinks she got one. But I know she was playing with her ears/head before she got the cold. I also took her to her regular doctor because there are cases of RSV and pneumonia going around. She has a really bad cough and that was the main reason I took her.
On Monday Kami got her first bump/bruise! I know about time right!?! I mean she is always falling at home. I am very surprised it took her this long to get one.








Now to the good news! Kami is crawling EVERYWHERE, and getting into EVERYTHING! She is also pulling up on everything. Her bottom 2 front teeth came in and now her top 2 front teeth are coming in. And I think they are really bothering her. She keeps her hands in her mouth at all times.

There's really nothing going on in my life right now. I know surprising! {Well, only if you really know me} There was some drama but I am not going to go into detail about it on here. It was stupid and no reason for it. Just because you think/feel one way about something doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way. You shouldn't point one person out because she said something that you didn't like. That is life! There are tons of times you are going to hear someone say something that you didn't like. Get over it! Oh I think my car is about to give out. I have a leak and we think it's the transmission leaking. Well, when I stop really quick and then try to go it won't! I hit the breaks again and I can hear it changing gears, then I hit the gas and it will go. Yeah I know I need to get the leak fixed it's just when am I going to have time to take my car to my dad and get his truck {which I hate/love to drive. It is so hard to get 2 car seats in the back and get Kami out of the back.} I am doing pretty good on my WW diet. I lost 2.2 pounds!! I am very proud of myself. My only problem is I have this sweet tooth that I CAN NOT get ride of. Now I am not usually a person who eats a lot of sweets but since I started WW I can't seem to get away from the sweets. I went to WalMart tonight and found some 100 calorie packs with chocolate so I am hoping that will work. Wish me luck!



Peace, Love and Becky


I am 'Member of the Month' on one of my siggie boards and this is one of the siggies I got made.

No comments: