Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW!!

We got some snow today! I got to leave work early and let the girls {Well more Kathryn than Kamryn} play in the snow! Here are some pictures of Kat and Kami playing in the snow:


Kathryn playing in the snow

Me and Kami {she did NOT want to look at the camera}

Me and My Girls!

Kami trying to figure out what the white stuff is!
Kathryn cheesin'
On another note....took Kami to the ENT today. She has had fluid coming out of her ear since we last went to see the ENT. It actually has gotten worse. So the NP took a culture of her ear drainage, put her on an antibiotic AND a steriod AND ear drops. GAH I just don't know what I am going to do!!! The tubes were supposed to help her and they don't seem to be! I know that if they are draining they are working BUT she shouldn't be having any drainage. So now we have to go back in 3 weeks to see if we got everything cleared up. I should have the results from the culture next week so when those come in we will know what to do next. But she still is my happy little girl!


Peace, Love and Becky




No comments: