Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Already?!?!

What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)?
Probably my *Nysnc. I can't even think of what else is on my iPod, my hubby said one of the country songs on it. {I can tell ya there might be a MAX of 2!! hahaha}

How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?) 10 minuets max!!

What's your favorite wardrobe item and why? My jeans. I love jeans! I have always been a jeans girl. Can't stand other types of pants.















This is what I spent my weekend doing:

My very first decoupage!



All you need is......




Gifts for the grandparents:






Peace, Love and Becky

















This is what I spent my weekend doing:

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Lucky grandparents!@