Monday, February 23, 2009

Manic Monday!



What's one of the simple pleasures in your life?
My Computer
What do you like to snack on when you watch a movie?
Popcorn!
If you were a Survivor contestant, what would be your luxury item?
I would have to say either my computer or cell phone. I can't go without either!!
Just a little update:
We just got back from getting family pictures done! I love all the pictures that we got AND I didn't spend nearly the amount I thought I would of!! We went to Target for the first time and we will be going back there EVERY TIME. When we went to WalMart I know I spent over $100 but at Target we only spent $80!
I went to WW last week and lost................. 2.2 lbs!! So that brings my total up to 9.8 lbs lost. I have a feeling this week I didn't lose anything. I have kind of been eating whatever I wanted. I know I know I can't be doing that but I have been so stressed here lately that I just couldn't help myself. I have made a PROMISE to myself that I will have a better week this week.
Peace, Love and Becky






1 comment:

McMrs said...

Great job on the weightloss!
Everyone has those weeks, dont beat yourself up! Tomorrow is a NEW day ;)