Saturday, February 28, 2009


1. I'm hungry, I'm bored, I want to go to Lowe's.
2. Why do I have to work and not stay at home with my girls?
3. How does this stupid thing work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put my watch on my wrist.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have WONDERFUL family and friends!!
6. One day we’ll see the beach!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading New Moon, tomorrow my plans include putting my house back together and Sunday, I want to SCRAPBOOK!


I took Kami to her 9 month check up on Wednesday. She weighs 16 lbs and 4 oz, she is 27 1/2 inches long. Kami is in the 10th percentile for her weight! The doctor is fine with that, because she has ALWAYS been a tiny little thing. Her height is in the 25th to 50th percentile. As far as my weight loss I gained yes gained 1 lb. But I was excepting it since I didn't have a good week. This week has been MUCH better! So hopefully I will lose 2 lbs and hit my 10lbs!!
Peace, Love and Becky





No comments: