Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. Please don't tell what I can and can not do!
2. Can you please not fight with me in the morning?
3. The color black makes me want to barf! And guess what my kids at work love to color with!!
4. I have a craving for hot wings!
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it so I could spend more time with my girls.
6. Eyes are the key to the soul.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and going to WalMart, tomorrow my plans include going to a birthday party and Sunday, I want to go to the zoo!
OMG Kami is getting TWO more teeth on top! I can't believe it!! She is just
getting to big and WAY to fast. My WW diet is going pretty good. I only lost .6 last week. But I was expecting it, I didn't do too good. So it brings my total up to 7.4! I haven't been doing too good this week either. I know I know I need to get better. But when you have no extra money for groceries and you are out of your diet food what are you to do?!?! We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Today we are going to a friends birthday party. Then tomorrow we are going to the zoo AND to my parents house for dinner. I am going to be WORN out on Sunday! Last Sunday when we went to the zoo we were there for 3 yes 3 hours! I was soooooo tired when I got home. I crashed in my chair and didn't get up till it was bed time. But I would much rather have a busy weekend than one where I sit on my butt all day and do nothing!
Peace, Love and Becky

No comments: