Monday, December 15, 2008

Manic Monday!!


Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it? I am sure I have but the only reason I would of returned it was because it didn't work right.

You are going out for the evening. If your partner objects to what you are wearing, would you change your clothing? Yeah I would. I trust my hubby's judgement.

What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home? Oh gosh there are so many! I big screen TV, a new couch, and a coffee table. I'm sure there are more but that is all I can think of right now.

Well today was a pretty uneventful Monday! We are 'supposed' to be getting an Ice Storm coming through here. Last night they said it was a warning that started at 3 PM then they changed it to Noon. Well because of the Ice storm warning the kids got out of school early. So I had to go and pick up the kids from school. {For those that don't know I work at a Child Care Center and drive a van that takes the kids from the Center to school, and from school to the center} It is now 7 and NOTHING has happened! Gotta LOVE Memphis! They always OVER REACT when it comes to the weather. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. {Which in the past has happened} So me, the hubby and the girls are watching Christmas movies on TV. I am hoping that something does happen tonight so I don't have to go to work tomorrow, but then again I am not because I could use the hours.

My poor baby girl is SICK! She has been so unhappy/whiny today. We got home and all she wanted to be was held. Which is NOT like her! She would much rather be on the floor than sitting in your lap. Her teacher at school came and asked me if she could give her some medicine to see if that makes her feel better. It seemed to a little. When we got home she was the same way. Didn't want to eat her food or drink her bottle. So I gave her some more Tylenol and she seems to be doing a lot better. I guess I am going to end up at the doctors office tomorrow. I knew she was going 'make' me take her to the doctor before she gets her tubes in! Oh and we changed her getting tubes in to Monday December 29th instead of the 31st. Wahooooo!!!!


Well let me get back to my family time!


Peace, Love and Becky


1 comment:

Autumn said...

dont you just love memphis weather people! they are almost always wrong! i glad we didnt get anything, had to take the boys tot he dr!!