Friday, November 28, 2008

Stuffed!

Yes I am posting another blog! hahaha. We just got back from left overs at my parents house! I am stuffed!


Thanksgiving was GREAT! Got to spend the whole day with my family. Greg let me sleep in {do a little dance} till around 8 {ok not really dancing anymore haha} Ate dinner at my parents. We got kicked to the little kids table because there were to many people to sit in the dining room. Kami of coarse was the star of the night. She was showing off how she crawls, army style.


Got my Christmas Tree up today! Kathryn helped me {well a little bit} Now just to get the rest of the house done. I want to hand make some Christmas crafts but I really don't even know where to start! I am looking online for some great ideas, but haven't really found anything that I am just in love with.



Ok I put Kami down about a hour ago. I sitting here typing away and I hear her talk. I go in there and she gives me the biggest smile! I tell her she is supposed to be sleeping and she just smiles at me again! I take her into see Greg and she smiles at him! I guess she's not tired tonight and is going to stay up with me. {I think not!!!} So I found her her blanket, feed her a bottle and laid her back in bed. I think she is finally asleep.



Here are some Thanksgiving Pictures of the girls!




Kathryn showing off her bruise she got at grandma's house. You can't really see it but she fell off grandma bed and hit her nightstand. It bruised immediately!



Peace, Love and Becky

No comments: