Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday.........

Well today has been an uneventful day.


Kami is STILL not crawling. But she sure can army crawl to whatever she wants to get to. She is so funny. She will find my shoes on the floor and make a bee line for it. I let her get to them then I take them away before she can chew on them. You should see the look she gives me. Then she sees my laptop and makes a bee line for it. She loves to close it or play on it. So if you ever get an IM or an email from me that's just a bunch of letters Kami sent it to ya! ;)


I went to the store earlier tonight and when I got home Greg tells me Kathryn found the DEAD mouse! Yes I said DEAD!! Eeeewwwwwww!!!!!! I at first thought Kathryn was playing the other day because when I went in to find the mouse it wasn't under the bed, so I thought she was just seeing things. I guess I was wrong!!


Let's hope tomorrow is going to be an uneventful day too!


Peace, Love and Becky


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh yiks, that would have freaked me out if I saw one of my girls playing with a dead mouse!!!

Your girls are adorable by the way.

Thanks for becoming a follower! I hope I can keep you entertained enough to want to stop in and say Hi every now and again!